5 Causes Behind Premature Ejaculation
At Stamina God, we are here to help when it comes to premature ejaculation. Our products work, and they help you perform longer than you potentially thought you could One question that we get asked a lot, and it is a valid one, What Causes Premature Ejaculation? It helps to know the cause behind the issue, even if it is an entirely treatable issue. Here are five things that cause premature ejaculation. Reading through this list could potentially help you!
Premature ejaculation is quite common, and with something seen as frequently as this issue, you would think there would be more scientific reasoning as to what is causing it. The exact underlying cause of premature ejaculation is not known, but there are a few things that seem to trigger it.
- Anxiety or Depression: Many experts believe that the most common cause behind premature ejaculation is psychological. If you are feeling anxious, depressed, or sad, there is no question that this will affect all parts of your life and especially your sex life. Anxiety can lead to mood issues and performance issues, and you may lose your stamina. There are absolutely resources for working on getting yourself in a better mental state and on performing to the best of your abilities.
- An Infection: Certainly, any time there is a sudden change in your ability to maintain a healthy sex life, all factors should be considered. If you think there could be an underlying cause making it more difficult for you to hold your erection than it is an excellent time to speak with a doctor. Urologists can do a test to ensure that you do not have any underlying infections that could be causing these issues.
- New Partner/Nervousness: Sometimes, premature ejaculation can happen because of nervousness. If your partner is a new acquaintance or it has been a very long time since your last sexual experience, there could be issues with ejaculating too soon. The most important thing you can do in this situation is to use some of our products, take your time, and eventually, you should be lasting as long as you want or need to.
- Age: As men age and become more experienced sexually, they tend to learn how to prolong ejaculation. Certainly, this will not be the case for all men, and some will still struggle with premature ejaculation, even having been sexually active their entire lives. If you are young and struggling with this issue, it could just be a matter of giving it some time.
- Stress: Although this ties in a bit to anxiety and depression, pressure can be a real trigger when It comes to ejaculating too soon. Try and lower your stress levels through breathing exercises or physical exercises before sexual activity.
For some men, premature ejaculation can come and go, and for others, it can be a lifelong battle. Regardless of the category that you would associate with, we have products that can help you perform to the level you want.